Tagged by Emmie!
7 Things to do before I die:
1. Become fluent in Spanish
2. Finish my BA
3. Finish the Master Handknitting Program
4. See my son grown into the fantabulous man I know he will become
5. Work out a few of my “issues”
6. Be the weight I wanna be & stay there
7. Go to Italy, the UK & Greece
7 things I don’t ever want to do (I can’t say never because I’m human & only God is perfect!):
1. Lie or curse/swear
3. Commit adultery
4. Eat bugs or snakes, drink urine even to survive (which brings me to):
5. Be on Survivor
6. Put my mom in a nursing home when she’s old
7. Say something hurtful to someone going through a depression or who has had a miscarriage.
7 things that attract me to my man:
1. His sense of humor
2. He is such a spiritual person
3. He’s a great dad
4. He is exceptionally caring
5. He is the most generous human I know – he’s a good tipper; he’d give a stranger the coat
off of his back – he’s just that way.
6. He’s good to his mom (and my mom).
7. Many, many private things that I could never publish in a blog!!!!
7 books that I love:
1. The Bible
2. Persuasion (Jane Austen)
3. Gone With the Wind
4. To Kill a Mockingbird
5. In college: The Sound & the Fury (William Faulkner…tho for the life of me, I can’t remember why now)
6. The Vogue Ultimate Knitting Book
7. Over in the Meadow (Olive Wadsworth)
7 Things I say:
1. Hey you!
5. Cool beans (taken from my friend Shaleen!)
6. Ooookayfine (taken from my friend Jay)
7. Tie: Get outta town & whatever
7 Movies I’ve loved:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Beauty & the Beast
4. Persuasion (70’s BBC version)
5. Sense & Sensibility (Emma Thompson)
6. The Ghost & Mr. Chicken
7. Whatever Happened to Baby Jane
2 thoughts on “Tagged (uh..yeah…again..)!”
Thanks for doing the meme! I love finding out more about my online buds 🙂>>Emms
love your 7 things!